We first started discussing hybrid office design in 2021 shortly after the pandemic. We didn’t imagine at the time how popular it would become. Now in 2023, it has become a cornerstone concept of the workplace. As one of the pioneers in this area, we’ve taken the imperative to turn our attention to the latest data and trends. This article aims to shed light on how such office designs can effectively accommodate the contemporary shifts in workplace dynamics.
- Is the hybrid workplace here to stay?
- What exactly is hybrid office design?
- Does a hybrid office mean a smaller office?
- How Does the office act as a social anchor?
- Weak and strong ties in a hybrid workplace
- Remote working, innovation and productivity
- Hybrid working and innovation
- Factors driving hybrid working
- Conducting a hybrid working audit
- Nuances in the hybrid working model